naruto tailed-fox

this is an rpg about naruto this is the best naruto rpg you will ever find and by best a mean the best out of all rpgs ever 1st to post in a village or clan office will be the leader

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

A hidden left out Cherry Blossom field

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
DragonDemonMaster

Male Number of posts : 409
dating : just ask
element : All
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Character sheet
Jutsu: Elemental bomb,summoning jutsu:dragon(any type),fire style:blazing fireball,combo jutsu:electric blazing fireball,metamorphosis jutsu,dragongan,dragongan release,elemental sword,combo jutsu:acid water,forbbiden jutsu:elemental clash,genjutsu:infinite darkness jutsu,ice style:ice shards,thunder style:thunder storm,water style:tidal wave,fire style:fire storm,fire style:fire tornado,wind style:sharp wind,dragon style:dragon combo,dark style:dark flame jutsu,fire style:fire bomb,dragon clan style:dragon armor,demon style:demonic ray,regenaration jutsu,healing jutsu,dragongan:time stop,forbbiden jutsu:time rewind,forbbiden jutsu:fast foward,forbbiden jutsu:soul revival
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A hidden left out Cherry Blossom field   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:19 pm

Me:yet your not powerfull enough sasuke has the curse mark and he will kill you he already has killed orochimaru and got a partial mangekyou sharingan

Drako(my demon in human form )

don't make me mad or else
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shadow nova

Male Number of posts : 96
dating : no one
element : Darkness and fire
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: A hidden left out Cherry Blossom field   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:19 pm

"well isn’t that special but useless"

My demon blade
Spoiler:

the lost eye
Spoiler:

My Hollow form {full}
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin/9 tailed fox demon jiinchuurku/Toad Sage

Male Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Character sheet
Jutsu:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A hidden left out Cherry Blossom field   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:21 pm

"That is my goal is for him to kill me. You wouldn't understand what pain I had to go through."

Character sheet
Jutsu: Elemental bomb,summoning jutsu:dragon(any type),fire style:blazing fireball,combo jutsu:electric blazing fireball,metamorphosis jutsu,dragongan,dragongan release,elemental sword,combo jutsu:acid water,forbbiden jutsu:elemental clash,genjutsu:infinite darkness jutsu,ice style:ice shards,thunder style:thunder storm,water style:tidal wave,fire style:fire storm,fire style:fire tornado,wind style:sharp wind,dragon style:dragon combo,dark style:dark flame jutsu,fire style:fire bomb,dragon clan style:dragon armor,demon style:demonic ray,regenaration jutsu,healing jutsu,dragongan:time stop,forbbiden jutsu:time rewind,forbbiden jutsu:fast foward,forbbiden jutsu:soul revival
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A hidden left out Cherry Blossom field   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:23 pm

Me:you had to kill all people precious to you to save the village and your brother I understand your pain I've felt that 2 when I left my clan to the claws of the demons but if you die sasuke will get his mangekyou am I right???

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsu:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A hidden left out Cherry Blossom field   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:24 pm

"Yes you are still the matter of is that you never killed your clan. You still have emotions while I had to smother mine while I cried tears of blood."

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A hidden left out Cherry Blossom field   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:25 pm

Me:all you want is to die right???

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsu:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A hidden left out Cherry Blossom field   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:26 pm

"Hopefully and for my brother to be at peace."

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A hidden left out Cherry Blossom field   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:27 pm

Me:you will find peace someday and hopefully sasuke will be reunited with his friends

Back to top Go down
View user profile
shadow nova

PostSubject: Re: A hidden left out Cherry Blossom field   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:31 pm

"most likey not"

My demon blade
Spoiler:

the lost eye
Spoiler:

My Hollow form {full}
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A hidden left out Cherry Blossom field   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:32 pm

Me:why do you say that??
dRAKO:"SLEEPING"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
shadow nova

PostSubject: Re: A hidden left out Cherry Blossom field   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:36 pm

"because i have seen what shode not have bin seen and i know what will happin to this world"

My demon blade
Spoiler:

the lost eye
Spoiler:

My Hollow form {full}
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A hidden left out Cherry Blossom field   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:39 pm

Me and drako:"faint"
????:"appears and looks at me"so you know it"keeps it head down"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
shadow nova

PostSubject: Re: A hidden left out Cherry Blossom field   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:40 pm

"what shall come yes the demon shall rise"

My demon blade
Spoiler:

the lost eye
Spoiler:

My Hollow form {full}
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A hidden left out Cherry Blossom field   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:41 pm

?????:the people will die and the akatsuki will fall

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsu:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A hidden left out Cherry Blossom field   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:41 pm

"Nothing will ever happen to this world. Naruto Uzumaki will prevent anything he is the Child of Prophecy."

PostSubject: Re: A hidden left out Cherry Blossom field   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:42 pm

"no not even he can stop the demon of shadows and I as his vassal he will raol"

My demon blade
Spoiler:

the lost eye
Spoiler:

My Hollow form {full}
Spoiler:

Last edited by shadow uchiha on Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A hidden left out Cherry Blossom field   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:43 pm

????:will he beat the tailed demons????even if he has kyubi he will fail and even if he sucessed he will die

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A hidden left out Cherry Blossom field   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:43 pm

????:"opens his eyes"the future changed right now

Back to top Go down
View user profile
shadow nova

PostSubject: Re: A hidden left out Cherry Blossom field   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:45 pm

"so you think you can kill me"

My demon blade
Spoiler:

the lost eye
Spoiler:

My Hollow form {full}
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonDemonMaster

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A hidden left out Cherry Blossom field   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:46 pm

????:naruto uzumaki will stop this shadow will fail my brother will live drako will 2 and I will live 2 itachi will help along with my brother

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsu:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A hidden left out Cherry Blossom field   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:48 pm

"Sory but I am leaving for now until my broter makes his appearnce. Good bye also Naruto Uzumaki is on his way."

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A hidden left out Cherry Blossom field   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:50 pm

????:I understand but itachi one question the akatsuki what members are still alive???

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsu:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A hidden left out Cherry Blossom field   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:51 pm

Itachi"I do not know."

Itachi disappears and Naruto walks in.

"Hello?"

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A hidden left out Cherry Blossom field   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:52 pm

?????:"disappears to darkness"
Me:"wakes up"aaahhh what a good nap"looks to naruto"OMFG!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naruto Uzumaki

Character sheet
Jutsu:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)
Chakra:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A hidden left out Cherry Blossom field   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:52 pm

"What?"

PostSubject: Re: A hidden left out Cherry Blossom field   

Back to top Go down

A hidden left out Cherry Blossom field
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next